Our current rail projects in 2009 include:
- Major Australian Freight Loco project for Pacific National
- New suites of suspension for State Railways of Thailand freight wagons and passenger dmu’s..
- Springs for 400 new iron ore wagons for Bradken Rail in the Pilbara Region of Australia
- Extra large locomotive springs for refurb program for Queensland Rail coal haulage. These GE units have springs 300 kg each and one meter long.
- Bogey redesign for Bombardier Passenger DMU’s for regional Queensland services means new suspension springs.
- China GE Transportation licensee buys China mainline loco springs from Lovells
- New electric freight locos from Siemens Transportation Systems Austria run on Lovells suspension.
- Lovells supply Indonesia railways Loco refurbishment program suspension needs.
- India’s EMD licensee to commence Lovell’s sourcing for loco build programme.
- Major supply contract to Middle East for rolling stock refurbishment program for Samsung bogies